Monday 11 August 2008

MY TIGER So the school rings to tell me that Brodie has a scratch and can they apply some Betadine to it. No problems I say that's fine, no big deal. 10 minutes later, phone rings again. "I think you should come up here as he's quite upset saying it's stinging" Wake the other two boys and off we set. I nearly died when I saw this "scratch". He looked like he'd been attacked by a tiger. Brod just burst into tears when I got there and said he'd run into a tree playing chasey. The cut across the throat was quiet deep so he was really lucky. I think some tree branches at the school might need cutting back though!

11 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Ahh, poor Brodie, that was one wild tree that he ran in to.... I hope that the school will tame that thing before it attacks another kid.

Get better soon Brodie

meganxxx said...

OMG poor Brodie! I hope he heals nice and quickly.
I hate the school phone calls-they give me the chills!!

Take care
Meganxx

Amanda said...

Poor baby. That could of been really nasty, it looks like he has a cut near his eye too. I hope he heals quickly, and that the school cuts down those jaggy branches.
Love,
Amanda x

Tanya said...

Aww, poor little darling! that looks really nasty.... & very close to his eye! Hope it heals up really quickly & that the offending branches will be cut down!! Big hugs for Brodie :)

love,
Tanya xxxx

Elise said...

Poor Brodie, that looks painful. I hope he is feeling better and he heals up soon.

Lots of love
Elise

dani said...

kristen, give him lots of kisses and hugs. that will make your beautiful, little brodie feel better. mummy's healing kisses ALWAYS make it better!!!
i hope he will feel much better tomorrow:) bless his little heart...
love to you and yours,
dani

Kat said...

ACK!!!! It really DOES look like he was attacked by a tiger. Poor baby! I think I would have been crying too if I were him. Yipes!!!
I hope he got some ice cream or something for his trouble. ;)

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

That is WAY worse than a scratch! Poor baby.

Love em

clinka said...

oh my goodness... that is huge! poor boy.
jbxo

4funboys said...

holy moly...

dang good thing they called you!!! poor kiddo.

just jamie said...

Yikes. Poor baby. That is no "scratch."